Monday, August 31, 2009

what I've been doing

I've been building a website (http://www.localvoreoregon.com/)!  I'm not very good at it so I've started and stopped a couple times on various hosts.  Webhero's pretty straightforward, so I'm actually getting somewhere.  I even have directions, using mapquest!  Yooohooo!

Also have been hauling stuff out of my house and to the back room of the shop for a yard sale and have posted a bunch of livestock and other stuff on Craigslist.  I need to get serious about downsizing, fixing up the house and moving.

It occured to me that my old rowhouse in Richmond was a good shape for my house on wheels.  It was a big wedge, a rustic Victorian built in the 1880s and I could fairly easily duplicate some of the architectural details on my little bandsaw.  I'll have to build the basic house, of course, and get going, but it will be fun to add stamped tin to the kitchen ceiling, scrollwork above the door...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home